New rooftop bar at Club Street
Oxwell & Co, the British-inspired gastro pub in the heart of Chinatown, opens a new intimate rooftop bar to add to its three floors of eating, drinking and private dining.
The roof bar, which has been designed exclusively with Hendrick’s Gin, offers the perfect spot to sip a drink and shoot the breeze amongst Oxwell’s urban herb garden – whilst enjoying the views of Club Street, Chinatown and beyond.
An exclusive cocktail menu featuring Hendrick’s Gin is available, featuring refreshing creations like Bathtime ($60 to share) and Clover Club Street ($22) that feature botanical elements from Oxwell’s own herb garden.
This fourth floor rooftop bar, is part of Oxwell’s 4000 square feet iconic building on Ann Siang Hill which includes a first floor for refreshing tipples and bar dining, a second floor with a bright and elegant dining room and on the third, a unique ‘drawing room’ style private dining room – for parties of up to 16 people.
Oxwell & Co’s Rooftop Bar is open from Wednesday to Saturday, 7pm to 12am.
Oxwell & Co
5 Ann Siang Rd, Singapore 069688
Tel: 6438 3984
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year