All-new Tiger Radler Mandarin Orange
Tiger Beer presents a fresh new flavour to herald the festive seasons – the Tiger Radler Mandarin Orange, bursting with double refreshment from the combination of Tiger Beer and mandarin orange juice that is fruity, sharp and invigorating whilst still being rooted in the well-loved bitterness, flavour and aroma of Tiger Beer.
Taste-wise, it’s lighter, fruitier than the usual Tiger Beer. If you like shandy, you will enjoy this new flavour. Tiger Radler Mandarin Orange is best paired with traditional Christmas fare such as roast beef and turkey. With mandarin oranges synonymous with Chinese New Year, the beer is also the perfect accompaniment to seasonal treats such as bak kwa, chili crab and love letters.
The new Tiger Radler Mandarin Orange (6 x 323ml pack, RSP: $17.80) is available now at all major supermarkets and hypermarkets, while stocks last.
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year