New Ice Kopi at The New Black
Singapore’s destination for discerning coffee lovers, THE NEW BLACK, has curated the city’s first gourmet Kopi, available exclusively at the Republic Plaza store.
Created by the Director of Coffee and Education, USA National Barista Champion Bronwen Serna, the drink is a combination of condensed milk and one of the world’s best coffee bean blends, Sweet Bloom Hometown. Made to order according to the customer’s sweetness preference, the indulgent caffeine fix is served fresh on ice and available at $6.50 each.
The New Black
Republic Plaza, 9 Raffles Place, Singapore 048619
Opening Hours: 8am to 7pm (Mon – Fri), 9am to 2pm (Sat), Closed on Sun.
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year