Matter of Taste – Wine Tasting & Appreciation Event
Matter of Taste is a no-holds-barred wine tasting experience built around sought-after, iconic wines and the most talented winemakers in the world. It is open exclusively to eRobertParker.com subscribers.
This is a wine walkabout event where you can experience over 100 top-scoring wines, each handpicked by Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate’s world-renowned team of experts from the most iconic vineyards of Bordeaux, Barossa Valley and Barolo / Barbaresco. “Learn by tasting” and super-charge your wine knowledge with our Master Classes conducted by world-famous winemakers and estate owners throughout the event day.
For non-subscribers of eRobertParker.com, ticket is priced at US$99 per person and can be purchased at https://a-matter-of-taste.com/
When: 22 November 2014, 12pm to 8pm
Where: Singapore Arts Museum, 71 Bras Basah Rd, Singapore 189555
This article is brought to you by Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate.
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year