New Cornell stand mixer
Whether you’re baking or whipping up pancake batter, you need mixers you can rely on. Cornell Singapore recently launched the CSM-EL688(B/Y/R) stand mixer. At $189 [UP: $339], this is one of Singapore’s most affordable heavy duty stand mixers. The wattage of this powerful baking tool is 600W, twice of the existing mixers in the market. It also comes in three lovely colours to brighten up any kitchen spaces: sunny yellow; chilli red; and piano black.
The stand mixer is a nifty tool for all home bakers. Its stainless steel bowl —with splashguard— has a capacity of 4.2 litres. It has an eight-speed function and comes with a 50° swivelling multi-function arm. Accessories such as whisk, beater and kneading hook are included, allowing home bakers to bake a multitude of pastries such as cookies, bread and cakes.
The Cornell stand mixer is a must-have baking tool for all home bakers. It is available at Courts, Harvey Norman, Mustafa, Audio House, Mega Discount Store, Electronics Hub (E-Hub), Gain City, Parsilk Stores, Lucky Stores and all other major department stores and electronic stores.
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year