Summer Garden Afternoon Tea at Axis Bar and Lounge
Afternoon tea not only offers you a chance to have your caffeine fix and grab a little nibble during those long hours between lunch and dinner, but it also offers you the opportunity to inject a little relaxation and quietude into your day.
Delight your afternoon with a medley of savoury bites and sweet treats at Axis Bar and Lounge this July. Whet your appetite with a tantalising selection of Smoked salmon caesar salad in tart, Truffle scented wild mushroom sandwich, Cornish lamb puff and more. Round up your afternoon tea experience on a sweet note with delicious handcrafted desserts, such as Passion fruit coconut foam marshmallow and Wild strawberry waffle tartlet.
Priced at $42++ per person or $80++ for two, the Summer Garden Afternoon Tea special is available from 1 to 31 July 2014, from 3pm to 5 pm daily or 12:30pm to 2:30 pm (extra seating on weekends and public holidays).
Axis Bar and Lounge
Mandarin Oriental, Singapore, 5 Raffles Avenue, Marina Square, Singapore 039797
Tel: 6885 3500
This article is brought to you by Mandarin Oriental, Singapore.
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year