Desperados: New tequila-flavoured beer
Looking to spice up your party? Desperados, the world’s first and leading tequila flavoured beer, introduces party-goers in Singapore to an all new beer experience! This new beer (5.9% alcohol content) is a unique combination of gold-coloured, full-bodied lager beer with a kick of tequila flavour to achieve a fine, balanced premium brew that offers a distinct taste, light bitterness and refreshing citric notes. It is intense but easy to drink.
Desperados beer ($13.80 per pack of three) is available in its signature 33cl long neck, thick glass, embossed transparent bottle at leading party bars, pubs and nightclubs like Zouk, Attica and Pump Room; and convenience stores and supermarkets like FairPrice Finest and Cold Storage.
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year