Ben & Jerry’s new “Cores” ice cream now available!
The wait is finally over for Singapore as Ben & Jerry’s takes ice cream enjoyment to yet another level of euphoria with a brand new “Core” line of three new flavours. Imagine an ice cream pint where you can customise each and every spoonful while you lose yourself in ice cream utopia.
Packed to the brim in each Ben & Jerry’s Core pint is a rich gooey core centre right down the middle that is perfectly complemented by chunk-filled ice cream. The three new Core flavours available in Singapore include:
– Hazed & Confused: Chocolate & Hazelnut Ice Creams with Fudge Chips and a Hazelnut Fudge Core
– That’s My Jam: Raspberry & Chocolate Ice Creams with Fudge Chips and a Raspberry Core
– Salted Caramel: Sweet Cream Ice Cream with Blonde Brownies and a Salty Caramel Core (See main photo above)
Every pint can now become a personalised eating experience – you can choose to pack all the delicious flavours and textures into a single mind-blowing spoonful of flavour, hit the sweet spot first by tunnelling through the gooey core or savour each element on its own of a truly life-changing ice cream.
Priced at $16.50 per pint, all three of the new full-time Ben & Jerry’s Core ice cream flavours are now available in pints at all major supermarkets, petrol kiosks, convenience stores and the following scoop shops: Vivocity, Great World City and Dempsey Hill.
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year