GOAL! World Cup-inspired bread creations from BreadTalk
With the 20th FIFA World Cup kicking off in Brazil in June, BreadTalk is bringing you its Breadzil 2014 Collection that are made for match day. The four mouth-watering creations include:
Dillopillo ($1.60): fire up with this spicy sambal chicken bun that inspired by the armadillo mascot.
Go Goal! ($1.40): enjoy the goals with this yummy chocolate and custard cream-filled brioche shaped like a mini football.
Jerseylicious ($1.50): choose your favourite numbered jersey of this brioche bread with lemon custard topped with chocolate icing.
Superstix ($2.30): great snack bundles of cheese or sesame breadsticks to munch on through the night matches
Available at all BreadTalk outlets from now till 13 July 2014, these crowd-pleasing pastries will ensure everyone has a full belly during the game.
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year