Senior citizens enjoys 20% off at Tim Ho Wan this May
Getting a new business up and running is no easy feat. It is through this endeavour that Tim Ho Wan understood the labours of the Pioneer Generation, who built Singapore’s reputation to what it is now. Hence, as Tim Ho Wan celebrates its first birthday, it humbly welcomes all Pioneer Generation to join in the merriment!
From now to 28 May 2014, the Pioneer Generation will get to enjoy 20% off their total bills from Monday to Friday, 2pm to 5pm (excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays). This promotion will be held at all four restaurants and is valid for dine-in customers only. To enjoy this special promotion, the diner has to meet the following criteria to qualify as the Pioneer Generation:
• Born on or before 31 December 1949; aged 65 and above this year
• Obtained citizenship on or before 31 December 1986
If the diner meets the above criteria, he/she can pay the bill* on behalf of his/her guests and enjoy this special promotion. He/she will need to present his/her NRIC or driving licence before placing an order for the purpose of verification.
Head down and celebrate with Tim Ho Wan this May. Here’s to more birthdays and even more gratifying gourmet experiences.
Tim Ho Wan
Opening Hours: 10am to 9pm (Mon – Fri), 9am to 9pm (Sat/Sun and Public Holiday)
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year