Win An iPad Air with FIJI Water!
From now to 20 May 2014, purchase two bottles of FIJI Water from participating retail stores and stand a chance to win an iPad Air!
Bottled at the source in Viti Levu (Fiji islands), FIJI Water is a natural artesian water packed with minerals derived from the seeping process through layers of rocks, which also acts as a filter from contaminants. This results in a superb combination of a soft, smooth “mouth-feel” and refreshingly clean taste profile.
To win an iPad Air (16 GB) worth $688, purchase at least 2 bottles of FIJI Water on a single receipt to enter the draw via http://fijiwater.sg/ipadairpromo. There are 5 iPad Airs to be given away and the terms and conditions of the contest are as follows.
Terms and conditions:
– All entries must be received before 23:59 hours on 20 May 2014 (GMT+8:00)
– Valid for purchases from major retail stores such as 7-Eleven, Cold Storage, Jasons The Gourmet Grocer, Market Place, Sun Moon, NTUC Finest, Four Seasons Gourmet Market, Giant, Isetan, Cheers, Unity and Singapore Petroleum Company kiosks
– Original receipts must be retained for verification
– Each receipt with a minimum purchase of two bottles of FIJI Water will entitle to one chance in the contest.
– Other terms and conditions apply and are available at http://fijiwater.sg/ipad-air-promo-2014-rules.
FIJI Water retails in 4 sizes: 1500ml ($3.50), 1000ml ($3.00), 500ml ($1.60) and 330ml ($1.25) and is available in leading supermarkets and convenience stores island wide.
This article is brought to you by FIJI Water.
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year