New Fiery Mala burger from McDonald’s
Attention all spicy food lovers! Challenge your tastebuds with McDonald’s Singapore latest spiciest burger –known as the Fiery Mala (Level 4 Spicy Burger).
Featuring a grilled chicken patty seasoned with chilli, garlic, black pepper and capsicum, this burger will test even the bravest spice lovers with its lingering numbing effect. The patty is served with lettuce, topped with chargrill sauce for additional peppery flavor, and in between toasted sesame seed buns. To end your spicy meal, finish off with a glass of refreshing Yuzu McFizz to cool after the fiery heat.
Each Fiery Mala Special, which consists of a Fiery Mala, Yuzu McFizz, and a Large French Fries is available from $7.70. The Fiery Mala is available at all McDonald’s outlets from 26 April 2014, while stocks last.
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year