A taste of seasonal catch at Fish & Co. this March
This March, Fish & Co. serves up two unique seasonal menu items that are sure to get all seafood lovers excited. The Seasonal Catch menu is available from the 1st of March 2014 for a limited time only.
Love some heat in your dishes? The juicy and tender Baked Swordfish Collars ($19.95) is served with Fish & Co.’s own extra spicy homemade teriyaki sauce which packs quite the punch with its spiciness.
For a more Italian-inspired flavours, the Baked Pesto White Fish ($16.95) which is lightly coated with a homemade basil pesto sauce and topped with a generous helping of parmesan cheese before it is popped into oven to achieve a beautiful golden brown crust, will satisfy your taste buds.
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year