New spring menu at PUTIEN
PUTIEN serves up homey and healthy dishes using seasonal ingredients this spring. Available from March 1 to May 31, 2014, the spring menu features specially flown in seasonal ingredients such as broad beans, which are rarely available in local markets in Singapore; and bamboo clams, freshly picked from the coastal area of Putian in Fujian province of China.
One of the must-try dishes is the Sautéed Broad Beans which are sautéed with a dash of salt, giving a savoury twist to the sweet beans, and offering a delightfully light, palatable experience. Prepared with a variety of culinary methods, seafood lovers can choose from a diverse menu including PUTIEN’s Baked Bamboo Clam (see photo above) served on Hot Plate; the sprinkling of sea salt seals in the juices from the luscious clams, bringing out their freshness and tender texture. The clams can also be stir-fried, steamed or boiled.
Check out other PUTIEN spring dishes here: http://www.putien.com/food/2014Spring.pdf
Available at all PUTIEN outlets.
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year