Smooch up this Valentine: Kiss and get a free jar of Tiramisu
Celebrate this Saint Valentine’s with a French Kiss and receive a tiramisu on the house at Poulet!
Best known for their rich flavoured succulent roast chicken brined for a full day in the house’ secret recipe, Poulét has been the go-to destination for many food enthusiasts. This Valentine’s Day, instead of the passé and superabundant Valentine’s Day set menus, Poulet will be giving away jars of complimentary tiramisus to couples who French kiss while dining in the restaurant from 14th to 16th February 2014. The Tiramisu (Made from Mascarpone Cheese, Sponge Finger soaked in Espresso and Rum Syrup, $7.80) is a popular dessert dish at Poulet.
During Valentine’s Day and the weekend which follows, diners can also take part in a photo contest to win a pair of return tickets to Paris and $50 Poulet Dining Vouchers. All you have to do is to take photos, upload and #pouletsg. The photo with the most ‘Likes’ on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/PouletSG) will walk away with the attractive prizes.
Whether you are looking for great French food at an affordable price or a perfect place to dine with your date this season, Poulét has something fresh for everyone.
- Bedok Mall, Basement 2
- Bugis+, Level 4
- Chinatown Point, Level 2
- Great World City, Level 2
- Jurong Point 2, Basement 1
- Raffles City, Basement 1
- VivoCity, Level 1
- Westgate, Level 1
- Changi Airport Terminal 3, Level 4 (Opening March 2014)
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year