Brotzeit: New outlet, menu and rewards card
Brotzeit German Bier Bar & Restaurant opens its new 6th outlet in Singapore at Wesgate in Jurong East. With the opening of its latest outlet, Brotzeit has also refreshed its menu with new authentic German dishes, desserts and cocktails.
If you prefer lighter bites for lunch, Brotzeit now offer smaller portions of their popular dishes as well as new savoury sandwiches. There are also more appetisers, salads and soups for those who prefer to nibble. The dinner menu also has more meat options and new German favourites. Pair your main courses with a fine selection of 11 side dishes, with two new additions Serviettenknödel ($5) which is traditional German napkin dumplings and the classic Rösti ($5).
In celebration of the Brotzeit’s 8th Anniversary this year, the German restaurant is launching a new loyalty programme, the Brotzeit Rewards & More Card. Brotzeit Rewards & More Card can be purchased at any participating outlets. Load up the Card with minimum $50 and pay the bill using the stored calue to enjoy the benefits.
Benefits of the Brotzeit Rewards & More card includes:
– Free Brotzeit item every 6th visit, with a minimum spending of $30 in every single receipt
– 10% off total ala-carte bill
– Complimentary Brotzeit birthday treats
– Exclusive invitations
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year