Brotzeit’s ‘Wild Game Season’ is back once again till 1st December with unique seasonal dishes comprising of game meats. The adventurous can jump right in Wildbrett ($68.50/ 2 pax), this Best of Game set gets you prime cut venison loin with venison stew, wild boar and ox tongue. Or try them separately, Wildschweinbraten ($34.50), slow roasted wild boar or Widragout ($38.50) with wild boar and venison stew.
Not so adventurous, just enjoy the Hirschruken Steak ($42.50) of tender chargrilled prime cut venison with creamy Chanterelle mushroom. You can also enjoy the Chanterelle mushroom as a side with napkin dumplings, Eiersch Wannerl ($18.50) or try the Hirsch Carpaccio ($18.50) of venison loin carpaccio topped with sautéed mushrooms.
Pair this robust meal with a robust drink. Get potent Jagerweister for $9 per shot/bottle or $30 per paddle of 6 for a meal you would remember.
Vivo City – Raffles City – 313 – Somerset – The Star Vista – Katong
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year