From 11 to 17 November, The Lighthouse presents the finest Italian fare by world-renowned Italian Master Chef Giacomo Gallina paired with quality Pio Cesare wines from Alba, Italy.
Hailing from Piedmont, Italy, Chef Gallina is currently a Food and Beverage consultant and has helped start-up many Italian restaurants across the globe, such as the Gold restaurant by Dolce & Gabbana in Milan, il Teatro in Tokyo, OTTO Ristorante in Singapore. With his extensive experience, Chef Gallina is highly regarded as the Master of many top Italian Chefs working around the world.
For one week exclusively at The Lighthouse, Chef Gallina will whip up his specialties including White Peas Cream with Sweet Lobster Mille-Feuille, Chickpea’s Cake and Truffle, Rock Salt Baked Beef Entrecote, Caramelised Apples and Foie Gras in Brachetto Sauce and Truffle-scented Catalan Crème Brûlée with Honey Ice Cream.
These delectable dishes are available in a five-course degustation menu at $188* person and $288* per person with wine pairing, as well as la carte options from $32*.
The Lighthouse Restaurant & Rooftop Bar
The Fullerton Hotel, 1 Fullerton Square, Singapore 049178
Tel: 6877 8933
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year