No self-respecting Australian meal is complete without beer. Intrepid Gastro Bar, the new Melbourne-inspired hangout at Far East Square, is bringing you a 5-course Australian dinner with craft beers pairing this 28 November 2013.
The 5-course dinner showcases a series of Feral Beers produced by an award-winning family-owned microbrewery in Perth, Australia. Each beer is hand-crafted, which gives it its full-flavoured and unique characteristics. Some of the craft beers highlighted in this dinner include the Feral White (Witbier), paired with the much-loved Pan-seared Blue Swimmer Crab Cakes, and the Feral Hop Hog (India Pale Ale) which you can savour with the Crispy Pork Belly with smoked pea puree, prosciutto-wrapped king prawns & arugula pesto.
The Craft Beer 5-Course Dinner is priced at $68 nett (includes two bottles of Feral craft beers). For $84 nett, you’ll get to enjoy free-flow of the NZ Great White Draught with your meal.
Date: 28th November 2013 (Thursday)
Venue:Intrepid Gastro Bar (40 Pekin Street #01-01, Far East Square, Singapore 048770)
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year