Privé Grill new menu: rustic, simple & bold
Privé Grill has launched a new menu which delivers simple, rustic and earthy flavours. Featuring hearty salads, fresh seafood, charcoal-grilled meats and decadent desserts. The interior of Privé Grill has also undergone a slight makeover to make it more cosy, intimate and family-friendly. Highlights from the new menu include: Octopus & Tomato Salad ($20), 500g Mussels Marinara ($42), Whole-Roasted Cornish Game Hen ($35) and 200g Grain-fed 1824 Hanging Tender ($35).
Other interesting mains to try are Roasted Sting Ray ($30), a specially baked Snapper Pie ($30) which requires 25mins waiting time and interestingly a 350g NZ Maori Lakes Lamb PorterHouse ($42) . You can add on starters like Goat cheese Souffle ($15) and Maine Scallop Ceviche ($18) or sides such as quirky Buttermilk Onion Rings ($8) and Warm Baby Spinach Salad ($12).
Round off your meal with a Molten Lava Cake ($14), Sticky Date Toffee Pudding ($14) or Asian twist Coconut Panna-Cotta ($14) with tentalising gula melaka sauce and caramelised bananas.
2 Keppel Bay Vista, Singapore 098382
Tel: 6776 0777
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year