Duke Bakery, a specialty retailer of prestige Japanese European style artisan bread, recently opens its first outlet in Singapore. Helmed by founder and Executive Pastry Chef, Allen Tsai, Duke Bakery has brought the unprecedented taste and texture of Taiwanese bread to Singapore.
What so special about the bread at Duke Bakery is that Chef Allen has incorporated the Japanese style of light and soft bread, with the centuries-old European style of using yeast from fermented fruits and finest quality ingredients, for a natural flavour and a healthier alternative. Baked fresh daily, there are over 60 bread creations for you to choose from.
To celebrate its first store in United Square, Duke Bakery is offering 20% off storewide from now till 4th November 2013. In additional when you purchase minimum $20 worth of Duke Bakery breads, you will be entitled to a FREE Lifetime Membership with 10% off future purchases. While stocks last.
101 Thomson Road, #01-02/03 ,United Square, Singapore 307591
Tel: 6252 2955
Opening Hours: 10am to 9pm
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year