Oktoberfest is not just about beer, it also has its food specialties which you should try. To celebrate Oktoberfest, 7Adam Gallery Restaurant will feature a special Oktoberfest menu. On top of quenching your thirst with your favourite pint, you also get to fill your tummy with some good ol’ bar grub that’s been given a premium twist.
Take your pick from:
Rosti ($21++) – Served with Citrus Cured Salmon Trout topped with Sour Cream and Fried Shallot
Banger & Mash ($23++) – Pan Seared Chicken Chipolata, Chorizo, Sausages with Streaky Bacon and Truffled Mashed Potato with Spring Onion
Sausage & Potato ($25++) – Grilled Snail Sausage and Chorizo with Oven Baked Potato topped with Sour Cream, Bacon Bits and Spring Onion
Dessert ($16++) – Black Forest Cake with Chocolate Ice Cream or Blueberry Cheesecake with Mixed Berry Sorbert
Grab your beer, and yodel your way to the “Haus” of 7Adam for some fun and good cheer this October!
7 Adam Park, Singapore 289926
Tel: 6467 0777
Opening Hours: 11am to 11pm
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year