The 2013 Formula 1 Singapore Grand Prix is speeding into town this weekend and if you are fan then you might want to take a bite into one of this pretty F1-inspired cupcakes by Da Paolo Gastronomia.
Specially created to get you revved up for the racing season, this butter cupcakes are triple-frosted with colours representing four selected countries. Three of the cupcakes represent the nationalities of some of the world’s famous drivers: Sebastian Vettel (German), Fernando Alonso (Spanish) and Lewis Hamilton (English). Of course, what is an F1 race without Ferrari. So the fourth country represented is Italy.
The pretty and yummy F1-inspired cupcakes are priced at $4 per piece or $7.50 for two and are available from today, 18 to 22 September 2013 at all Da Paolo Gastronomia outlets.
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year