The Dining Table is in New York Post!
Good news is meant to be shared!
The Dining Table has grown over the last year. Our website is now one of the must-visit foodie websites for the ever hungry and thirsty people in Singapore. Thanks to your support and contribution, The Dining Table was recently mentioned in International press, the New York Post. The article by food writer, Lawrence Ferber, talks about hawker fare, haute cuisine and craft cocktails in Singapore. He also mentioned The Dining Table as one of the go-to resources for Singapore food news and trends.
Read the full article at: http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/travel/south_feast_asia_N18qrnw90EEJdG3FSWt35L/0.
The Dining Table is a website dedicated to the celebration of food—of all kinds in Singapore. From fast food and hawker food to fine dining and from restaurant kitchens to yours. On our website and through our online community, we aim to be passionate, discerning, and inclusive in our appreciation of everything edible. Let’s all celebrate and share great food and drink together.
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year