Recipe: Easy stuffed cheese and chocolate buns
Anything stuffed with cheese or chocolate is bound to be a hit, and that goes for this simply easy and awesome cheesy and chocolaty stuffed buns. Deliciously layered and airy, these stuffed cheese and chocolate buns heed the call of those wanted an even lighter (and taller!) treat.
Surprise and delight your family with this quick, simple and out-of-this-world stuffed buns recipe.
Serving: 8 buns
Preparation time: 10mins
Baking time: 20 mins
1 Container of Immaculate Flaky Biscuits (Make 8 buns) – You should be able to find this near the fresh milk section in the supermarket.
3/4 of a pound of Mozzarella or any of your favourite cheese
Godiva milk or dark chocolates or any chocolate of your choice (4 pieces)
¼-cup olive oil
¼-cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp oregano/Italian seasoning
Dash of salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Pops open the flaky biscuits and slightly flatten each dough.
3. Cut the Mozzarella or any cheese of your choice into small cubes. If you are making the chocolate buns, unwrap the chocolate balls of your choice.
4. Put the cheese cubes (any amount you desire) and chocolates in the middle of the dough and seal them well.
5. Place the doughs with the seam-side down two inches apart on a greased baking pan.
6. Brush the doughs with the olive oil.
7. Sprinkle a dash of salt, Parmesan cheese and oregano/Italian seasoning on each dough.
8. Bake on middle rack for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year