Fish & Co. now offers diners greater saving for their money with its all-new VIP privileges. Each Privilege Card, priced at $50, accords the card holder 80 Fish Points. This is equivalent to $80 which can be used to offset each bill.
Plus, if you are a Privilege Card holder, you are entitled to a slew of dining benefits including:
- Enjoy 15% Fish Points Reward on your regular bill whenever you dine at Fish & Co. outlets, including purchase of gift vouchers
- For Fish & Co. Express, point redemption are not applicable but Privilege Card members continue to enjoy 10% discount.
- 50% off mocktails with any item purchased (valid for one drink per card holder per visit)
- Enjoy 1 Seafood Platter for FREE with purchase of any main course (1 time redemption only) and 20% Fish Points Reward for all other visits during card holder’s birthday month
- Exclusive promotions all-year-long
- Priority reservations up to 7pm daily ( VIP & Identification Card required for verification upon arrival)
If you complete the registration process on www.fish-co.com, you will receive an additional five Reward Points. But it’s not all. From now to 15th September 2013, Fish. & Co. VIP Card holders get to enjoy 50% off all starters with purchase of any main course or platter.
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year