New $3.95 Value Meals from Burger King
If you walk into any Burger King stores in Singapore, you would have noticed that it feels kind of different. Yes, the fast food chain has recently updated its brand in Singapore, focusing on what its loyal consumers have been asking for – Beefier, Tastier and more value.
Besides the change in the look and feel of its menu boards to really focus on what it does best – its burgers, Burger King also introduced an exciting new value layer, Flamin’ Hot Deals priced at $3.95.
The new $3.95 Flamin’Hot Deals (with savings up to $5.05) consists of a fan-favourite burger (Choice of WHOPPER® Jr, BK Fish’N Crisp, Spicy BK Chick’N Crisp), a small Coke, and Burger King’s all new potato wedges, a new option providing fans with an alternative to Fries and Onion Rings. Together with Star Buys items, where sides are sold for $1.95 or less, the Flamin’Hot Deals are here to stay to give Burger King fans more bang for their buck.
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year