Recipe: Caramel cookies chunk ice cream bread
Love ice cream? Why not make your favorite ice cream into an ice cream-flavoured bread with just two ingredients.
This two-ingredient bread is terrific any time of day. Pop it in the oven while you’re preparing dinner, or serve it for afternoon tea. If you are lucky enough to have leftovers, toast a few slices for breakfast and serve with butter and jam. For best results, be sure to use full-fat ice cream.
Here’s the easy and delicious ice cream bread recipe for you to try at home:
Serving: Makes one 8 x 4 loaf
2 Cups Caramel Cookies Chunk Ice Cream (Or any ice cream flavour of your choice), softened
1 1/2 cups Self-Rising Flour
(Since I don’t have self-rising flour, I made it myself using all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt. For every cup of all-purpose flour, add 1 1/2 tsp baking powder and 1/2 tsp salt. Sift together).
1. Preheat your oven to 350 Fahrenheit. Spray and flour a 8 x 4 loaf pan, or line it with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, mix softened ice cream and flour together until mixed.
3. Scoop the mixture into the loaf pan and smoothen out.
4. Bake for about 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the loaf comes out clean.
5. Remove from the pan and allow to cool.
- New artisan cupcakes by Gourmet Carousel
- French-inspired Japanese patisserie Henri Charpentier opens in Singapore
- “The Gold Rush” Hairy Crab Menu at Peony Jade @ Keppel Club
- Abalone Feast returns at Si Chuan Dou Hua
- Austrian cuisine at Dolce Vita by Michelin chefs
- Make Your Own Brunch Platter at Salt Grill & Sky Bar