This summer, Perrier Sparkling Natural Mineral Water pays tribute to Andy Warhol with a series of limited-edition bottles inspired by the legendary pop artist to celebrate its 150th anniversary. Always extravagant, offbeat and surprising, the little green bottle has lost none of its original effect. In fact, its image, its taste and its sparkle continues to delight even today!
Presented in four design variations, this commemorative collection is 2013’s de rigueur for tastemakers, urbane party hosts, style maestros and of course, Andy Warhol art collectors. Priced at $2.35 for 330ml bottle and $3.30 for 750ml bottle, these limited edition bottles will be introduced in stages at major supermarkets in Singapore such as Cold Storage, NTUC Fairprice X’tra, Isetan, Market Place, Meidi‐ya, Rochester Market etc. from August 2013 till September 2013.
Perrier Lucky Draw Promotion from August ‐ September 2013
To celebrate its 150 anniversary, Perrier will be holding a lucky draw for its loyal fans! Stand a chance to win a pair of tickets to Paris (worth $5,000), a staycation at Marina Bay Sands, iPads and many other attractive prizes!
How to enter:
There are two ways to participate:
- Simply purchase a minimum of 2 x Perrier bottles (330ml or 750ml) in a single receipt and send an SMS in this format: Receipt Number<space>NRIC Number<space>Email<space>Name).
The SMS number will be announced on www.field.com.sg closer to when the promotion starts. This number can also be found on the neck tags on 330ml or 750ml Andy Warhol bottles.
- Mail in an entry form together with two Perrier bottles (330ml or 750ml) bottle caps, to “Field Catering & Supplies Pte Ltd, 28 Senoko South Road Singapore 758090”, and attention to “PERRIER BY ANDY WARHOL Lucky Draw”. These entry forms can be found in the form of a neck tag on a 330ml or 750ml Andy Warhol bottle.
The promotion will run from 1 August 2013 to 30 September 2013. Winners will be notified by email and a phone call. You will be required to produce the original receipts as proof of purchase during collection. Term and conditions will be listed in www.field.com.sg.
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year