American doughnut maker Krispy Kreme is set to open its first store in Singapore at Tangs Orchard Basement 1 this October. The Singapore store will offer more than 10 different doughnut flavours, including the popular Original Glazed.
According to Krispy Kreme, the doughnut chain has plan to open up to 15 stores in Singapore over the next five years. To celebrate the opening of its first store in Singapore and also for its pre-opening marketing stunt, Krispy Kreme will be giving away 100,000 doughnuts in the 45 days leading to the launch of its first outlet in Singapore. Venues were not disclosed. We will give a shout out on our Facebook once we hear anything. So stay tuned.
Alternatively, you may become a Friend of Krispy Kreme (http://krispykreme.sg), and be the first to know about its launch, enjoy special deals and participate in contest.
Krispy Kreme Singapore
Tangs Orchard, Basement 1, 310 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238864
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year