Jim Beam took their bourbon and infused it with real golden honey and liqueur. Jim Beam Honey is smooth with complex notes of caramel, oak and vanilia with a rich finish of sweet honey. Enjoy it chilled, neat, on the rocks or try making your own cocktails. Explore bourbon drink recipes featuring Jim Beam bourbon whiskeys at http://www.jimbeam.
You can also head out to Paulaner Wirtshaus at Clarke Quay and try their Jim Beam Honey cokcktails at $16++ each. Honey Chocolate for the sweet thooth, Honey Buzz for some zest, the freshing Honey Lemon or the tantalizing liquid dessert Honeycomb. Want something melodic, try Honey Bomb for $15 nett. You can also purchase two bottles of Jim Beam Honey at $288++ and get one miniature Jim Beam Honey bottles for free, while stocks last.
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year