FIJI Water launches island-wide retail promotion in Singapore. From 17 July to 10 September 2013, purchase two bottles of FIJI Water from any participating retail stores and stand a chance to win a trip for two to Fiji Islands, including a relaxing experience at the luxurious Mana Island Resort & Spa!
Bottled at the source in Viti Levu (Fiji Islands), FIJI Water is a natural artesian water packed with minerals derived from the seeping process through layers of rocks, which also acts as a filter from contaminants. This results in a superb combination of a soft, smooth “mouth-feel” and refreshingly clean taste profile.
Besides the grand prize of a trip for two persons to the Fiji Islands which includes a 6D4N stay at Mana Island Resort & Spa (www.manaspafiji.com) and return economy tickets on Fiji Airways, fans of FIJI Water also stand to win Samsung GALAXY S4 LTE phone.
Here’s how to participate:
Simply buy at least 2 bottles of FIJI Water on a single receipt and SMS the following to 9111 2000: <FIJI>, <Name>, <NRIC>, <last 4 digits of receipt number>, <email>.
Alternatively, you may enter the contest via www.fijiwater.sg/triptofiji. ￼￼
FIJI Water retails in four sizes: 1500ml ($3.50), 1000ml ($3.00), 500ml ($1.60) and 330ml ($1.25) and is available in leading supermarkets and convenience stores island-wide.
Terms and conditions:
– All entries must be received before 23:59 hours on 10 September 2013 (GMT+8:00)
– Only valid for purchases from Cold Storage, Market Place, Sun Moon Fresh, Unity, 7-eleven, NTUC Finest, Four Seasons Gourmet Market, Giant, Isetan, and Cheers.
– Original receipts must be retained for verification
– Other terms and conditions apply and are available at www.fijiwater.sg/triptofiji
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year