Nurses provide life-saving services to patients every day, often without the glory and recognition given to doctors or surgeons. This August, celebrate nurses with a scrumptious meal to demonstrate appreciation for the difficult and critical work they do at Spices Cafe in Concorde Hotel Singapore.
From 1 to 31 August 2013, one nurse dines free with every 2 paying adults at Spices Cafe’s Singapore Flavours buffet lunch, Harvest of the Sea buffet dinner and Weekend Afternoon Tea buffet. Simply present your nursing employment identification on arrival to enjoy this special dining privilege.
1) Singapore Flavours Buffet Lunch (Available from Monday to Friday, 12noon to 2:30pm)
Price: $30++ per adult, $15++ per child (aged 3 to 12 years old) and $22.50++ per senior citizen (55 years and above)
The Singapore Flavours Buffet Lunch offers local favourites like Oyster Omelette, Tir Tor Tng (Pig Stomach Soup) and classic Peranakan favourites such as Ayam Buah Keluak and Nonya Laksa.
2) Harvest of the Sea Buffet Dinner (Available daily from 6:30pm to 10pm)
Price: $48++ per adult, $20++ per child – aged 3 to 12 years old (Monday to Thursday) and $52++ per adult, $20++ per child – aged 3 to 12 years old (Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Eve of Public Holiday and Public Holiday)
Let the Harvest of the Sea Buffet Dinner pleasure you gastronomically with a sumptuous spread of fresh, succulent seafood including crab dishes prepared a la minute. Each diner is also served half a lobster (200gm).
3) Weekend Afternoon Tea (Available on weekends and Public Holidays from 12noon to 5pm)
Price: $32++ per adult, $16++ per child (aged 3 to 12 years old)
Indulged in the Weekend Afternoon Tea with their delightful spread of local favourites including Kway Chap, Dim Sum and Laksa. Wrap up your afternoon with desserts such as Blueberry Cheesecake and enjoy a sweet treat at our Chocolate Fountain.
Concorde Hotel, 100 Orchard Road, Singapore 238840
Tel: 6739 8370/6733 8855 ext. 8133
Opening Hours: 6am to 11pm
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year