On a hot summer day, a slice of fresh fruity cake can’t be beat. It’s also perfect for entertaining a crowd or just taking the heat out of hot and sticky days.
This summer, let Aroma at Intercontinental Singapore satisfies your sweet tooth with its seasonal cake – “Sunshine” as a tribute to the freshest fruits of the season. Created by newly-appointed Pastry Chef Steven Ong, the cake is a lovely combination of light almond sponge filled with a burst of flavour from tropical fruit jelly made from banana, mango and passion fruit, sandwiched with vanilla bavaroise redolent with the aroma of Tahitian vanilla, and orange crisp. Perfect for a refreshing summer treat!
Price: $65+ per kg of cake
Availability: June to August 2013 at Aroma (located at the entrance of Olive Tree Restaurant)
Aroma (Entrance of Olive Tree Restaurant)
80 Middle Road, InterContinental Singapore, Singapore 188966
Tel: 6825 1058
Opening Hours: 11am to 7pm
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year