Experience the taste of nostalgic local delights of the good old days at Spices Cafe’s Singapore Flavours Buffet Lunch this Singapore Food Festival.
From 1 to 31 July, get ready to indulge in local favourites like Oyster Omelette, Tir Tor Tng (Pig Stomach Soup), Chili Crab and classic Peranakan favourites such as Ayam Buah Keluak and Nonya Laksa. The lunch buffet spread also features Peranakan desserts like Apong Bok Kuah topped with durian or banana sauce, Kueh Charah, Kueh Dadah and Sago Pudding.
During this Singapore Food Festival promotion period, one adult dines free with every three paying adults.
What: Singapore Flavours Buffet Lunch
When: 1 to 31 July 2013. Available from Mon to Fri, 12 noon to 2:30pm
Price: Adult: $30.00++; Child (3 to 12 years old): $15.00++; Senior Citizen (55 years and above): $22.50++
Concorde Hotel, 100 Orchard Road, Singapore 238840
Tel: 6739 8370/6733 8855 ext. 8133
Opening Hours: 6am to 11pm
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year