There’s nothing like a heartwarming bowl of ramen to warm the stomach. This June, local celebrity chef Eric Neo has created his own version of the popular Japanese noodle dish as a June special promotion for Olive Tree at InterContinental Singapore.
Simmered with pork bones for more than 8 hours, the resplendent full-bodied broth features glistening springy noodles, juicy slivers of tender stewed pork, perfectly boiled eggs with runny yolks and topped with sweet corn, bonito flakes and spring onion for the ultimate indulgence.
Price: $20++ per bowl
Availability: 1 to 30 June 2013
Time: Noon to 2:30pm (Lunch), 6pm to 10pm (Dinner)
Olive Tree Restaurant
80 Middle Road, InterContinental Singapore, Singapore 188966
Tel: 6825 1061
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year