Visited Indonesia and missing the food you have had there? Here comes an opportunity for you to rediscover the best loved and unique cuisine again – without having to fly there. This June, Guest Chef Auli Ramadhan from The Stones Hotel – Legian Bali brings undiscovered, authentic Indonesia cuisine to Marriott Cafe.
Get a taste of pure Indonesian food packed with rich aroma, flavour and taste. Dishes at the buffet include Tengkleng Kambing (Lamb Rack with Yellow Curry), Ikan Bakar Sambal Matah (Grilled Fish with traditional Balinese Sambal), and Bebek Bacem (Braised Duck), all featured on the sumptuous buffet line-up on a rotating basis.
The Indonesian Food Adventure is available from now to 29 June 2013, during lunch and dinner buffet, daily.
Lunch: $52++ per adult, $27++ per child (Mon – Sat); $57++ per adult, $32++ per child (Sun)
Dinner: $67++ per adult, $32++ per child (Sun – Thu); $77++ per adult, $34++ per child (Fri & Sat)
Lobby Level, 320 Orchard Road, Marriott Hotel, Singapore 238865
Tel: 6831 4605
Opening Hours: 6am-11am (Breakfast); 12pm-2:30pm (Lunch); 3pm – 5:30pm (High Tea); 6:30pm – 10pm (Dinner)
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year