These lung-friendly cigars will be sure to spread cheer this father’s day. Give your dad something to smile about…a smokeless celebration!
The individually-wrapped Chocolate Meringue Cigar ($5.80 per piece) by Da Paolo Gastronomia is a playful take on the classic cigar, but don’t underestimate its quality. Beautifully wrapped and ‘stamped’ with Da Paolo Gastronomia logo, this premium-looking cigar is made from delicious cocoa-coated meringue.
This is a very unusual present and will be appreciated by the man in your life. And they are definitely much better for him than the real thing.
These edible cigars are now available at all Gastronomia outlets from now to Sunday, 16 June 2013.
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year