If you’ve ever been stumped on what to get mum for Mother’s Day, you’re not alone. This year, why not do something different. Enrol your Mum and yourself in a pie making challenge at Pies & Coffee!
Take up the challenge to design and bake your own pie together with the superwoman in your life. Don’t know how to bake? Fret not. Pies & Coffee’s in-house pie maker expert will be there to take you and your mum through the journey of making a home-mad pie.
The prettiest and fastest designed pie will win the top prize of a free 5-course dinner for a family of four at 7Adam Gallery Restaurant worth more than $400. Enjoy a fun and exciting morning with your mum at Pies & Coffee this Mother’s Day!
When: 11 am to 12:30pm, Sunday, 12 May 2013
Where: Pies & Coffee, #01-02, Rochester Mall, 35 Rochester Drive, Singapore 138639
Participation Fee: $20
How to participate: To participate, please contact Adam at 9452 2090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year