Bread Society: All new Golden Summer Bakes!
If it’s heavenly baked goodness you are craving – sweet or savoury – then you might want to visit Bread Society at ION Orchard. Bread Society’s artisanal baker chef Atsushi Murata has created fresh new Golden Summer Bakes for you to enjoy this summer! The Golden Summer Bakes is a kaleidoscope of exotic flavours to cater to your every gastronomic palate.
For the cheese lovers – nip into the Bacon Asparagus.
For those who love the Hawaiian flavours, the Tropicana is set to be the perfect delight.
Chocolate lovers will get to pick from the Chocolate & Pistachio Pretzel and Almond Pretzel (with white chocolate).And for those who love the good old Asian flavours, the “Chou” bun of fresh cabbage and minced pork and the Tom Yum Seafood will surely make you feel right at home. The new Golden Summer Bakes from Bread Society is now available at Bread Society, ION Orchard #B2-19.
Bread Society (ION Orchard)
2 Orchard Turn, #B2-19, ION Orchard, Singapore 238801
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year