As Thailand splashes through the Songkran Festival, Spices Café at Concorde Hotel is making a splash with a special “Harvest of the Sea – Taste of Thailand” seafood buffet this April.
The buffet features the best of traditional Thai family-style dishes such as wok fried Thai curry crab with basil leaf, Changmai crispy noodle with chicken, seafood ho mok (Thai otah), Thai green curry prawn with egg-plant, BBQ milk fish with spicy Thai chilli dip, fried assorted shellfish with Thai herbs, and other delicious Thai food. On top of the sumptuous spread, you also get a complimentary grilled half lobster (200g) with Thai BBQ spicy sauce.
If you have a sweet tooth, you are in for a treat as Chef Sunny Goh has prepared a delectable spread of sweet treats such as Thai chendol with attap seed, red ruby with coconut milk and colourful mini fruit stuffing with sweet yellow beans to satisfy your cravings.
You also stand a chance to win attractive prizes in a Grand Lucky Draw:
- Grand Prize: Economy class return tickets for two to Bangkok by Thai Airways, two nights’ stay at Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya & one Cookbook “Spices for Life” by Thai Airways
- 2nd Prize: Two Nights’ stay at Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya & one Cookbook “Spices for Life” by Thai Airways
- 3rd Prize: Two Nights’ stay at Concorde Hotel Singapore & one Cookbook “Spices for Life” by Thai Airways
- 4th- 6th Prize: Harvest of the Sea Buffet vouchers for two & one Cookbook “Spices for Life” by Thai Airways
- 7th- 8th Prize: Singapore Flavours vouchers for two & one Cookbook “Spices for Life” by Thai Airways
When: 1 April to 30 April 2013, 6:30pm to 9:30pm
Price: Monday to Thursday: $48.00 ++ per adult | $20.00 ++ per child (3 to 12 years old); Friday to Sunday: $52.00 ++ per adult | $20.00 ++ per child (3 to 12 years old)
Concorde Hotel, 100 Orchard Road, Singapore 238840
Tel: 6739 8370/6733 8855 ext. 8133
Opening Hours: 6am to 11pm
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year