Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. To highlight the importance of breakfast, McDonald’s declared 18 March 2013 as National Breakfast Day.
Here’s a very good reason to wake up early on 18 March 2013. McDonald’s Singapore will join other McDonald’s franchises in Asia, South Africa and Middle East in offering 1,000 free Egg McMuffins per store from 5am to 10am. That’s over 100,000 free Egg McMuffins islandwide!
The National Breakfast Day Egg McMuffins will be on a first-come-first-served basis and while stocks last. Check out the video below and click here for more information.
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year