The Dining Table caught up with Resorts World Sentosa Executive Chef Alan Orreal to talk about his experiences in hosting The Big Break, an original reality television series produced by Asian Food Channel (AFC) and Resorts World Sentosa (RWS), where 12 underprivileged kids from six countries across Asia pit their skills in a series of challenges in pursuit of their dreams of becoming a chef. Click here to read more.
It’s Christmas! To put you in the Christmas spirit, The Dining Table is giving away a Goodie Bag sponsored by AFC to one lucky fan of The Dining Table. Here’s the list of original AFC merchandise in the goodie bag:
• 1x The Big Break Non Woven Bag
• 1x The Big Break Ball Point Pen
• 1x The Big Break Lanyard
• 1x AFC Apron
• 1x AFC Cap
Here’s how you can win:
1. Like The Dining Table on Facebook.
2. Contribute through posts, shares, comments and likes.
3. Earn points for the quality of`your participation (Check your ranking here: http://on.fb.me/L3IEYW).
It’s just that simple and who knows you might be the winner of this goodie bag from AFC.
Closing date is 31 December 2012. We will announce the Top Fan in the first week of January 2013.
You wanna be on top and be rewarded? You’re still in the running to be The Dining Table’s Next Top Fan! Hurry, you still have time to catch up.
For more details on The Dining Table’s Next Top Fan and terms & conditions, visit: http://bit.ly/M2mBSu.
Terms & Conditions:
1. This contest is only open to Singapore residents only.
2. The Dining Table is not responsible for any lost, delayed, or undelivered prizes. The winner must provide his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number upon confirmation via Facebook message or email. The Dining Table may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any winner of the prize void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
3. Winner’s name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by The Dining Table. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
4. The Dining Table reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
5. The Dining Table reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s) and/or issue(s) relating thereto.
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year