The Dining Table’s Next Top Fan giveaway returns! To thank you for your continued support and love, this round we are giving away not one but THREE dining cards (worth $50 each) from the new Wooloomooloo Steakhouse at Raffles City Shopping Centre to the Top Three Fans.
Hong Kong-based chain, Wooloomooloo Steakhouse, is an Australian-inspired grill house that offers a unique dining experience, with a wide range of “back to basics” dishes cooked with fresh produce flown in from Australia including its Australian Black Angus grain-fed beef. Read our review on this new steakhouse.
If you are a Facebook fan of The Dining Table and looking forward to try this new steakhouse, here’s a chance for you to be crowned one of The Dining Table’s Next Top Three Fans and walk away with a $50 dining card from Wooloomooloo Steakhouse. Simply like us on Facebook, contribute through liking, sharing and commenting on our posts to earn points (Check your ranking here: http://on.fb.me/L3IEYW). Closing date is 31 October 2012. We will announce the Top Three Fans in the first week of November 2012.
You wanna be on top and be rewarded? You’re still in the running to be The Dining Table’s Next Top Fan(s)! Hurry, you still have time to catch up.
For more details on The Dining Table’s Next Top Fan and terms & conditions, visit: http://bit.ly/M2mBSu.
Terms & Conditions:
1. This contest is only open to Singapore residents only.
2. The Dining Table is not responsible for any lost, delayed, or undelivered prizes. The winner must provide his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number upon confirmation via Facebook message or email. The Dining Table may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any winner of the prize void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
3. Winner’s name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by The Dining Table. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
4. The Dining Table reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
5. The Dining Table reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s) and/or issue(s) relating thereto.
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year