Italy is one of the most wine producers in the world. Selecting Italian wines can be a bit intimidating to some because there are so many varieties and their names are confusing. But to the Italians, the secret of drinking is not to know the name of the wines but the food that goes with it.
Here’s a useful interactive tool to help you discover what food pairs well with which Italian wine. Click on the image to use the interactive tool. Select the food and scroll down to reveal the wines that match. Alternatively, you can select the wine that you like to see what food goes well with it.
Click image to open interactive version (via Charming Sardinia).
See also, Italian wine & dine.
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year