Are you a wine connoisseur? Do you have any interest in wine? Do you know what wine glasses to use? Have you heard all the buzz words relating to wine but never really understood what they mean? Do you want to get to grips on how to drink and appreciate a glass of wine?
Well… the only way to learn about wine, whether you are a beginner or not, is to drink it, taste it, smell it and feel it rolling around in your mouth. To help you get started, here’s a great infographic to give you a quick crash course to brush up your knowledge in wine and how to appreciate it.
Source: South China Morning Post
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year