Mint candy is such a timeless treat with its fresh flavour. It’s popular not only for kids, but for adults too.
iGen is the newest range of mints to hit the supermarket shelves in Singapore. These tasty little mints are terrific for enjoying on the go, just for a treat and to freshen up your breath before a meeting or party. Available in double mint and sour strawberry flavours, iGen’s candies come in pocket-sized ‘click-clack’ tins with a slide to open design. They are also sugar-free and so refreshing that they can pass as a breath mint whenever needed.
iGen is priced at $2.20 and they are now available at Cheers and Fairprice Xpress.
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year