When you think of things that go hand in hand, you’ll think of salt and pepper, cheese and crackers, etc. But when comes to sports, good beer always go hand in hand with soccer games and is one of the must-have drinks in most guys lists.
The 2012 UEFA European Football Championship fever is on this June! Millions of football fans around the globe are tuning in to cheer their favorite teams on. To enhance your experience of watching the great and exciting matches, Carlsberg, the official partner of UEFA Euro 2012, has rolled out a series of limited edition cans and bottles with quirky football-grass design. The recommended retail price for a 6-cans pack is $16.40 and a 8-cans pack is $24.80. There’re also premium packs that comes with collectible items (18-cans with scarf – $44.80 and 18-cans with grass can cooler – $55.80).
You can grab these limited edition Carlsberg Green Label beers in all supermarkets, hypermarkets, selected bars and coffee shops from now until 1 July 2012, while stocks last.
Note: Actual selling price may vary from outlet to outlet.
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year