Swensen’s celebrates its 33rd Anniversary in Singapore this year. To thank their customers, they are treating them with ‘Swensational’ offers and giveaways.
Here are the various promotions to satisfy your sweet tooth and chances to win attractive prizes:
1. 33% off ice cream sundaes
- Valid only on weekdays after 3:30pm at all Swensen’s outlets.
- Promotion ends on 15 July.
- Promotion applies to both dine-in and takeaway order
2. Swensen’s Facebook contest
A. Win an entire year’s supply of free Swensen’s ice cream!
- Register your name and NRIC at http://swensens.prism4u.com/Swensational.htm or scan the QR code on the Swensational advertisement, to redeem one of the 10,000 free mini-cup ice cream at Swensen’s.
- After registration, your name will be included in the system to stand a chance to win a year’s supply of Swensen’s ice cream!
- Promotion ends on 15 July 2012.
- Please view the rest of terms & conditions at: http://swensens.prism4u.com/Swensational.htm
B. Share your most Swensational moment to win Swensen’s $100 dining voucher! 33 sets of vouchers to give away.
- LIKE Swensen’s Facebook page – www.facebook.com/SwensensSingapore
- View the TV commercial and share it on your Facebook wall – http://youtu.be/LsL2ErOb0wQ
- Leave a comment on Swensen’s Facebook wall to tell us your most Swensational moment at Swensen’s!
- Contest ends on 15 July 2012, and winners will be announced on Swensen’s Facebook page by 1 August 2012.
- Please view the rest of terms & conditions at http://www.swensens.com.sg/index.php/en/promotions/110-33-years-and-still-swensational
3. Win movie tickets with every $33 spent
- With every $33 spent at Swensen’s, you’ll stand a chance to win 10 ANZ Movie Treat Cards worth $120 each, as well as 250 pairs of Golden Village movie tickets.
- Double your chance of winning if you purchase a Swensen’s Pirate’s Adventure Kid’s Meal, or if you charge the bill to your ANZ Credit Card!
Swensen’s Singapore Opening Hours: 10:30am to 10:30pm (Weekdays) and 8am to 10:30pm (Weekends & PH)
Opening Hours: 10:30am to 10:30pm (Weekdays) and 8am to 10:30pm (Weekends & PH)
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year