Milkshakes are the new sundaes, with crazy flavours, smashed cookie dough, booze, whipped cream and enormous straws. Great milkshakes make you stop and linger over that first taste. While, yes, the pause could be explained as lightheadedness due to attempts to force a super-thick shake through a straw, I like to think of it as a sort of pleasure coma; momentary paralysis due to dairy delight. Nothing satiates a sugar craving quite like this creamy elixir, especially when it has been blended to the right consistency and texture.
This Great Singapore Sale (GSS), head down to Once Upon A Milkshake at Raffles City to enjoy great thick shakes and homemade soft serve ice cream at great prices!
The promotions are available now for a limited period only throughout the WHOLE of weekdays! (instead of 12pm to 3pm only).
Once Upon A Milkshake @ Raffles City (takeaway kiosk)
#B1-51, Raffles City Shopping Centre, 252 North Bridge Road
Tel: 9649 5577
Opening hours: 11am to 10pm (Daily)
- Where to eat on Valentine’s Day in Singapore
- Welcome the Year of the Monkey with Tiger Beer
- New sparkling blackcurrant beverage by Ribena
- Where to go for reunion dinner this Chinese New Year
- 12 must-try Chinese New Year Goodies
- 10 Treasure Pots to Bond with your family this Chinese New Year